How to Stop Worrying and Start Living

Stop Worry

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie   Dale Carnegie’s summary of his book, from 1948 Table of Contents Fundamental facts you should know about worry Basic techniques in analyzing worry How to break the worry habit before it breaks you Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace […]

Bio Disc Testimonies from Nigerians..

bio disc1

Bio Disc Testimonies from Nigerians… From: Wahab Owolawi Eku ojo meta O. I presume all’re doing fine and life is adjusting to our unique society. “Adjustment is life and life is adjustment”, this simple statement used to be the mantra of one of my lecturers in clinical psychology. I read this article and resolved to […]

Its your choice

Small

Dr. Aftab Life can be fun, or it could be boring and monotonous or it could be a pain in the back . Life can be any of the three, its your choice. A young man was always saddened that he couldn’t make it to the top because life had too many PRESUMED CHALLENGES, to […]

7 key things before getting involved into any Network Marketing Company

networkmarketing

1. Longevity of the Company: Statistics show that 90% of all start up Companies fail in the first 5 years in business. Statistics also show that 90% of the remaining 10% also fail in the next 5 years in business. This also applies to all Network Marketing companies. So before joining any Network Marketing company, […]

10 Reasons Why You Need to Join Network Markerting NOW!

1.The-first-ever-QNet-Sports-Sponsorships-Booth

Hello Guys, I’m glad to talk to you once again. If you are in a point in life where you are struggling and looking for something better to give you that extra income, then you should read the words that follow very carefully. Did you like this? Share it:

Network Marketing – Business of 21st Century

GP_8199-e1290083262974

Today I want to bore you with a very powerful information. Yes it is boring but after reading this, you will never look at Network Marketing the same again. So make sure you read every single word that follows. Good luck! History of Network Marketing Network Marketing is about half a century old. It all […]

Which type you belongs to!!!

questnet

Shared by SALMAN Today, I want you to Share with you a very interesting subject. A subject which has never been taught in school. A subject which only a few know about. And that is the subject of money. At the end of this email you will finally understand the BIGGEST difference between the rich and the […]

Planning your down time

How to cash in on your low days Network Marketing is not your run of the mill job where you sit behind a desk in a cubicle with no view for eight or nine hours, and deal with a boss who won’t give you the time of day. Instead, it is a profession where the […]

How to approach a complete stranger!!

Whether you’re new to the Network Marketing business, or have been doing it for decades, approaching a complete stranger with hopes of signing them up can sometimes be a tricky proposition. For one thing, cultural differences could mean that some seemingly ordinary topics may be taboo to other people. Or, in some cases, the person […]

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Stop Worry
Written by

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie   Dale Carnegie’s summary of his book, from 1948 Table of Contents Fundamental facts you should know about worry Basic techniques in analyzing worry How to break the worry habit before it breaks you Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace […]

May 22, 2011 0
bio disc1
Written by

Bio Disc Testimonies from Nigerians..

Bio Disc Testimonies from Nigerians… From: Wahab Owolawi Eku ojo meta O. I presume all’re doing fine and life is adjusting to our unique society. “Adjustment is life and life is adjustment”, this simple statement used to be the mantra of one of my lecturers in clinical psychology. I read this article and resolved to […]

April 17, 2011 0
Small
Written by

Its your choice

Dr. Aftab Life can be fun, or it could be boring and monotonous or it could be a pain in the back . Life can be any of the three, its your choice. A young man was always saddened that he couldn’t make it to the top because life had too many PRESUMED CHALLENGES, to […]

April 1, 2011 0
networkmarketing
Written by

7 key things before getting involved into any Network Marketing Company

1. Longevity of the Company: Statistics show that 90% of all start up Companies fail in the first 5 years in business. Statistics also show that 90% of the remaining 10% also fail in the next 5 years in business. This also applies to all Network Marketing companies. So before joining any Network Marketing company, […]

February 2, 2011 0
1.The-first-ever-QNet-Sports-Sponsorships-Booth
Written by

10 Reasons Why You Need to Join Network Markerting NOW!

Hello Guys, I’m glad to talk to you once again. If you are in a point in life where you are struggling and looking for something better to give you that extra income, then you should read the words that follow very carefully. Did you like this? Share it:

January 29, 2011 0
GP_8199-e1290083262974
Written by

Network Marketing – Business of 21st Century

Today I want to bore you with a very powerful information. Yes it is boring but after reading this, you will never look at Network Marketing the same again. So make sure you read every single word that follows. Good luck! History of Network Marketing Network Marketing is about half a century old. It all […]

January 21, 2011 0
questnet
Written by

Which type you belongs to!!!

Shared by SALMAN Today, I want you to Share with you a very interesting subject. A subject which has never been taught in school. A subject which only a few know about. And that is the subject of money. At the end of this email you will finally understand the BIGGEST difference between the rich and the […]

January 19, 2011 0
Written by

Planning your down time

How to cash in on your low days Network Marketing is not your run of the mill job where you sit behind a desk in a cubicle with no view for eight or nine hours, and deal with a boss who won’t give you the time of day. Instead, it is a profession where the […]

December 31, 2010 0
Written by

How to approach a complete stranger!!

Whether you’re new to the Network Marketing business, or have been doing it for decades, approaching a complete stranger with hopes of signing them up can sometimes be a tricky proposition. For one thing, cultural differences could mean that some seemingly ordinary topics may be taboo to other people. Or, in some cases, the person […]

December 31, 2010 0
Page 1 of 14123456»10...Last »
September 2016
M T W T F S S
« May    
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930